The Elders have decided
CGCC will begin the process of gradually returning
to full activities beginning tomorrow, May 4, 2020
1. We prayerfully enter this process desiring to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and to serve our congregation. We will attempt do so in a manner that will accord with the Kansas Governor’s Ad Astra: A Plan To Reopen Kansas (published April 30, 2020).
2. Beginning May 10, 2020 (and for the foreseeable future) CGCC will broadcast a livestream worship service at 10:45 a.m. each Lord’s Day and allow a limited number of individuals to attend onsite worship.
3. All onsite gathering will be done with the safety and health of those who attend in mind. Elements of recommended social distance, necessary hygiene practices and the appropriate use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) will be observed.
4. Please realize that some of the manners and customs of our congregation will not be practiced for the foreseeable future.
These will include physical contact during “fellowship time,” unlimited movement during services, some elements of our service such as passing offering or communion plates, and the serving of food or beverages etc.)
We joyfully anticipate the return of onsite worship, however, we urge you NOT TO ATTEND worship onsite if you have any manner of a compromised immune system, any manner of underlying health issues that might place you at undue risk, or if you think you might be sick or have been exposed to any communicable disease.
5. The Elders will diligently attempt to provide a safe and measured return to normal operations. We ask for your prayers and your cooperation as we attempt to weather the crisis of Covid-19 in a manner that will show our love and dependence upon Almighty God and our love and respect for one another as brothers and sisters in Christ and our neighbors in the greater community.
If you're looking for a church family and a place you can call home, then we're here for you - just as you are. CGCC offers a practical, encouraging message from the Bible which relates to your daily life.
Please join us on Sunday morning for:
Sunday School at 9:45 a.m. - classes for all ages
Worship at 10:45 a.m.
- Inspirational and upbeat music
- Bible-based message